Position: Branch Manager
Reporting to: General Manager – Sales & Chanel Management
- Result Oriented
- Man Management
- Negotiations skill
- Analytical Mindset
- Communication Skills
- Strong Channel Manufacture Experience
Academic Qualification: Degree in Mechanical Engineering, MBA (Marketing)
Experience: 12 – 15 years exposure in Cutting Tools Business/ Industrial Consumables, preferably from Cutting Tools Industry. Worked on SAP or ERP environment (S & D medule), Channel Management, Team Leadership Experience.
- Marketing & Sales of products of Precision Tools Group (PTG) g Business Group (CBG) as per the set annual target.
- Factory Co-ordination and assisting in value wise production planning for his region.
- Influencing and motivating his Sales team for achieving their sales target and for new product development/new customer development.
- Should be able to forecast market requirements in terms of value added products.
- Develop new markets and plan innovative promotional strategies for Precision Tools Group (PTG) & Coding Business Group (CBG) Business.
- Consumer understanding & Market category strategy development
- Execution with precision and speed of all aspects of the Marketing & Sales plan.
- Continuously Improving Marketing & Sales process.
- Identifying and analyzing and implementing the best Marketing practices.
- Co-ordination and handling sales through Dealers i.e Channel Partners
- Commercial knowledge.
- Team Handling.
Age Group: 35 – 40 years
Compensation: The Company offers a flexible package & Would be commensurate to The position. Compensation shall NOT be a limiting factor for the right candidate
|Job Category||Branch Manager|