Driving the Aerospace, Automotive, Oil & Gas, and Heavy Engineering industries among others, Forbes & Company Limited started its journey in 1767. The second oldest surviving company in the world, Forbes’ Engineering division is now a part of Shapoorji Pallonji (SP) group.
Forbes manufactures precision engineering tools under the brand Totem for threading, milling, drilling, and deburring for industrial applications. With 3 state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Mumbai and Aurangabad (Waluj & Chikalthana), Forbes is considered one of the manufacturing giants in the cutting tools business. Forbes’ reach can be gauged from the fact that we have the largest distribution network in the country under Totem. Add to this, the 40 odd countries where we export.
Following are our threading solutions:
- High Speed Steel (HSS, HSSE & HSSE PM) Machine and Hand Taps- 1.6mm to 152.40mm
- Carbon steel hand taps- 1.6mm to 50.8mm
- HSS and Carbon Steel Round dies and Hexagonal dies- upto 4”
Following are our milling solutions:
- Solid carbide end mills to machine Hard-part material to economy range series- 0.1mm to 20mm
- End mills for graphite and composite materials- 0.1mm to 20mm
Following are our drilling solutions:
- Solid carbide drills for the critical applications across industries- 1mm to 25mm
- HSS drills for general purpose applications- 1mm to 60mm
Following are our deburring solutions:
- Tungsten carbide rotary burrs in different shapes and sizes in 3mm, 6mm and 8mm
- HSS rotary cutters in odd shapes to suit difficult-to-reach machining spots